Cheering for the Unibrow

As a UK (Kentucky... not Kansas) graduate, I've been a little preoccupied lately.  There's this big tournament going on.  Maybe you've heard of it?  Hahaha!
My husband and I met at UK and are huge fans.  We've been wearing our blue for the past week and going to bed at odd hours throughout this entire season.  There's a 6 hour time difference, so a 6pm game means midnight to us.  Tonight, we'll be going to bed at 10pm and getting up at 3am for the championship game!  Tomorrow will be interesting.

Anyway, we will be cheering on 'the brow.'  Mr. Anthony Davis... along with the rest of our boys.

  

Yes, we painted a unibrow on one of our nephews.
 
I have to say I'm a little sad that we can't be at home during this crazy time.  We beat down our biggest rival, Louisville, the other day and the city went mad.  Couch-burning type of mad.  I don't get it, but I miss it.  We've had trouble finding a March Madness equivalent over here in Switzerland... maybe the chocolate festival?  

We went skiing this past weekend and had to show our enthusiasm.  It's sad that people think UK means United Kingdom... :(  Here's our team spirit in Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France.  
 

So, needless to say... GO CATS!!!  

Now for a couple of school related items...
  • I've been working away on the custom domain I told you about a while back... I know.  I'm way behind (3 weeks) the date I initially gave.  I've been busy and it's been taking a lot of time to get it ready.  I'm pretty excited because I think it's about a week away from being ready to go.  

  • My EFL kiddos are working on some Spring things this week.  I couldn't find any word wall cards that I liked, so I went ahead and whipped some up.  There are 80 cards in all: 45 seasonal (weather, plants, animals, etc.) and 35 Easter (including Christian terms).  I even included Peeps and Cadbury eggs.  They're FREE for you!  Yay!  Go to TPT to snag your copy!



Happy Monday! 
Ashley


4 comments:

  1. Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such great information. It is informative, can you help me in finding out more detail on Online Dental Store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a great information.. It really helpful to me World Equestrian Center

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...