I Have, Who Has... a cold.

Well, I'm officially sick.  I've been in denial.  We went to Verbier this weekend to ski and I finally accepted it on the way home when I found that I was 'mouth breathing' and wiping snot from my upper lip every thirty seconds.  Turns out it wasn't the skiing or altitude.  :(

That's me in the hot 'lemon' pants.

I'm excited that I've reached the 6 follower mark!  Woohoo!  I might throw myself a wine party when I hit double digits.  I'm really enjoying having this blog.  It's fun and I'm making some new connections in the process.


Onto business...

You know the ' I have, who has' game?  Hopefully.  I love it and it's a great activity for vocabulary, reviews, math... basically anything.  I have found that this game even works well with my EFL kids.  It tackles the listening, speaking, and reading components I work into each lesson.  

I've had this template for a few years and just adapt it to whatever I've need.  I went ahead and made it TPT/follower friendly.  I also took pictures of my own sets, included directions, ideas, sample cards, and 32 adaptable cards. This template is so easy to use.  You click on the boxes, type text, enter pictures, and print.  The boxes don't shift and the pictures will re-size themselves to fit... no giant clipart overtaking the document when you insert it.  

I'm going to post some free PDF sets (various content) on here in the next couple of days, so be on the look out.  In the meantime, here is the set you can customize yourself.  I've posted to TPT.  It's $2.00 and you can 'Save As' to keep each set you create.  Make as many as you want!      

Hopefully you find it useful!  Also, don't forget to enter the 'giveaway' for the 'Build-A-Board-Game' in my last post.  The deadline is this Friday (2.3.12).   

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

{ashley}lllllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...