TPT Stuff

I've been on a TPT rampage the past 24 hours.  I keep finding goodies on my computer that are ready to post. :)  Here are some recent ones....

My EFL kiddos had a super hard time learning the concept of  "this is, that is, these are, those are."  So, I made this fun little packet of printables to use.  I laminated everything so they can't be destroyed easily... I have one kid who has a habit of folding everything in half. Click to go to the store!



Next up: Pick-A-Dot SmartBoard game.  My kids were O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with this thing.  Choose a student, they pick a dot, and then read the sight word.  I did this a lot with teams and it even made a great center... once I could trust them with the SmartBoard.  You can adapt it to anything... kind of like the Jeopardy setup, just dots.  Click to download!



This next little activity was always so cute.  I used them each time I introduced a new letter, but they can be used for other things too.  Very simple.  It says:  "They used to be a's, but now_______________." (fill in the blank) and they'd have to create a new picture from whatever letters were in the middle. My kiddos came up with some hilarious stuff.  Click to download!



Drum roll........ The Mystery Bag packet.  Ooooooo.  Aaaahhhhh.  I always did a little mystery bag in my classrooms and just recently broke it out again with my EFL kids.  They love it just as much and it's a great inferencing activity and vocabulary builder.  There are lots of things included: posters, clue cards, examples of questions, a journal page, different levels of worksheets to go along with your own mystery bag, guessing slips, and a lot more.  Click to check it out!


Lastly, Assessment Grids.  I recently did a post on them, but I decided to add a little more variety (2 more grids, plus versions with numbers).  I can't tell you how many times I used these bad boys.  I. loved. them.  They came in so handy when I wanted to assess my kids... for anything.  You can seriously use them for LOTS of stuff.  Easy peezy... lemon squeezy.  Click to download!

So, that's it for now.  I've got a couple more on deck for this weekend.  :)  

Bon weekend! (have a good weekend in French... my husbands favorite phrase over here).  

{ashley}lllllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...