I Miss the Superbowl

Update:  Hopefully you got a chance to download it for free!  I already took the link down, but you can still check it out at my TPT store.

This might be the first year we've missed the Superbowl.  I'm ashamed.  It's midnight here and I just don't think I can muster up the energy to watch it in two hours.  I'll probably just YouTube the highlights and commercials tomorrow.  It's depressing.

We haven't watched a single NFL game all season because it's slightly more difficult here in Switzerland.  We have to hook up our Slingbox, get a crappy picture, consider the 6 hour time difference, and hop ourselves up on Mountain Dew and M&M's just to stay awake.

So... here's a freebie for all you ladies that are currently blogstalking, looking at Pinterest, and thinking about how hyped up your kids are going to be tomorrow after eating 18 Superbowl party cupcakes.  It's my Build-A-Board-Game (rainbow colors) packet.  It goes for $5 on TPT currently.  You can create your own board game... that covers any content.  I made a little tutorial video here.  This will only be available for a short time.... until I wake up tomorrow in an "I miss America" depression and google all of the hilarious commercials I missed.
This is only FREE until the morning... Swiss time.

Note:  When you download, click 'download original' on the Word document so you can edit it.  The rest are PDF's and should be fine.  :)

On a side note... I'm pre-cheering for this guy:  Brandon Deaderick.  Patriots.  He's seriously one of the nicest guys (and biggest) you'll ever meet.  Go Brandon!!!

{ashley}lllllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...