President's Day Ideas

Some great President's Day resources for you!  I hate reading sometimes, so I like to just do pictures if I can.  Click the links below the picture to go to the source.

Free Printables:



Crafts:
Bahahahaha!  How cute!?  

Lincoln Hat






george6
I LOVE this blog.  





There's something hidden inside this hat... so clever.
Head on over to Fun in First Grade to see!


Another from Fun in First!  Such a fun blog.


Units & packs to check out:

Gr. K-3  TONS of great stuff, 174 pages

K-2  AWESOME pack, 81 pages

K-1, Lots of goodies, 81 pages


Other cool stuff:
DoodleBugs Teaching
Are you as tall as Abe?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So glad I found you - love your blog! I have a cute presiden't day craft on my blog you might like...although these are all great ideas! Come visit me sometime,,,I'm your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...